Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Introduction

Hi!  I am a 44-year old wife and mother of two beautiful daughters.  We started our family four years ago in North Alabama.  My husband is a network engineer and I work part-time as a staff RN for two different medical practices.  We have a lovely home in the country on a mountain bluff.  We are both from big cities, so this is our little slice of paradise.  I am starting this blog as a way to keep track of the daily events of my super busy life.  With two small children, I am lucky to get to bathe most days.  I may not post often, but I will try to be thorough.  Hopefully, this will be a great venue to vent when I need to, and serve as a single place to look back at what has occurred in my life and that of my family.  I do well to remember to eat every day, so don't ask me to remember what I did 10 minutes ago.  I hope my ramblings don't bore you to much.  If so, take a nap!  Hell, have one for me while you're at it!!  Enjoy....

1 comment: